Deanna Seagraves, LMT
Deanna received her massage training at the American Institute of Alternative Medicine in Columbus, OH. At AIAM, she was trained in Swedish, Deep Tissue, Trigger Point, Prenatal and Chair Massage. She has taken additional courses in Hot Stone Massage, Reflexology and Spa Body Treatments. Deanna is the owner of Jacobsen's Skin & Body Care.
BENEFITS OF MASSAGE
- Increases metabolism
- Relaxes and refreshes the muscles
- Improves the functions of the lymphatic system
- Prevents and relieves muscle cramps and spasms
- Regular massage causes the muscles to become firmer and more flexible
- Increases circulation of blood and lymph, which improves the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the cells and enhances the removal of toxins
- Carries blood nutrients to the skin, which keeps the skin functioning in a normal, healthy manner
- Massage is effective in pain management in conditions such as arthritis, neuralgia, labor and delivery, whiplash, muscular lesions, sciatica, headache, muscle spasm and many other conditions.
- Relieves fatigue
- Reduces tension and anxiety
- Calms the nervous system
- Promotes a sense of relaxation and renewed energy